Well.. almost.
So here are some pictures and I’ll show you what I’ve done!
I finally finished this. It will be hung above her dresser soon, but for now it’s hanging OVER an Elmo picture. Oh well. At least it’s DONE!
Dustin made this shelf (when the room is re-arranged it will be above the dresser)
And then this is the rest of the room! Enjoy!
her closet is still pretty messy. But it’s much better than before!
I added in a bookshelf for her books…
This cute blue netting scared her i think, so we took it down before bed last night.
And this is where we hung up her hair clip holder and also a picture that used to be where the new shelf is. We will find permanent homes for these things soon!
I hope you enjoyed seeing a tour of Samanthas room!
What a cute room. I have not done anything special with my girls room because she doesn't sleep in it yet. It is just full of toys! LOL i can't wait until she is ready to sleep in her room and I can decorate it up really nice. BTW, How did you make that hair clip holder? I might try to do something like that.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thank you for following my blog thru the hop! I am now returning the follow!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Diary of Momma
Thanks for following, I am now following you!
ReplyDeleteCute room!
Nancy
www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com
thanks for following, following back. Lovely room. I am in the middle of a home with my husband away we are "saving" money while I stay with my parents. I am dreaming of how I want to do the kiddies rooms. Can't wait until I can.
ReplyDeleteI bet she loves it! It is so cute. Thanks for swinging by. Can't wait to share more mommy moments:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me - I'm returning the favor!
ReplyDeleteAmber J at http://www.iheartgiveaways.com
So cute! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and following! I am now following you as well :)
ReplyDeletehttp://3psmama.blogspot.com
Oooh I love that color!!
ReplyDeletethe shelf looks preety crooked
ReplyDeleteAnonymous you are a coward! - if you have something rude to say, why don't you have the balls to show yourself?
ReplyDelete