Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A fun eventful weekend part 3

This is the 3rd and final entry to my fun eventful weekend trilogy.
You can see the first post here and the second post here

Sunday morning Dustin and I woke up later than usual, courtesy of my parents for keeping Samantha for a sleepover. We woke up, and got ready to go for the day. We were heading to.... the PUMPKIN FARM!

We met my parents, sister, niece and Samantha at the pumpkin farm around 11am.
And we headed around to see all the gorgeous fall colors and the beautiful pumpkins!
So enjoy the pictures coming your way!

This was before the pumpkin farm... at breakfast time at gramma and papas house. My silly girl!
pumpkin farm

Gotta get that shot of the kids sitting in the pumpkins!
pumpkin farm
pumpkin farm
pumpkin farm

And then we headed over the the character stands. the girls loved them!
Look! It's Oscar and Grover!
pumpkin farm
and cookie monster!
pumpkin farm
annnd... the dinosaur from Toy Story?
pumpkin farm

But then it was family picture time!
pumpkin farm
pumpkin farm
pumpkin farm

And then we found these:
pumpkin farm
pumpkin farm

And a sweet end to the perfect day...
pumpkin farm


6 comments:

  1. So adorable! We sadly have not yet made it to an apple orchard yet this year.
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! We sadly have not yet made it to an apple orchard yet this year.
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin pictures! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like everyone went to pumpkin farms last weekend! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the family shots...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures. I really like the "How tall are you this fall' one. Cute idea for year to year pictures.

    I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!