Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Blog Hops!

Join me! It's going to be fun!

 


 

Questions:

1. What is the best dish you can make?
Hmm... I would say... chicken parmesan!

2. How often do you change your sheets?
I try to do it every 2 weeks or so.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
19 hours. to South Carolina

4. What is your favorite fruit?
hmm... HARD! I love fruit! I'm gonna go with... bananas.

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
mmmm... breakfast for dinner!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower. You can check out my blog at:

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say dinner for breakfast! Nothing like a slice of pizza to get the day going. :) (refering to #5) Thanks for linking up and following me! I am now following you too. I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am your newest follower from the MOnday blog hop. Lovely blog:)You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Your little girl is adorable and congrats on baby number 2. I amalso 25 weeks pregnant with our second baby. I am having a great giveaway on my blog for gorgeous handmade baby shoes. You should enter. Your little girl would be adorbale in them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thanks so much for the follow. i am following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!