
Here are the rules!
She asks me 8 questions and I answer them then I tag 8 more friends and ask them 8 questions! Sounds fun to me. So here we go!
What is the scariest or craziest thing you have ever done?
hmm... I'm not really sure. I'm not really a crazy type person. I actually do NOT have an answer for this question!
How many kids do you have/want?
I have 1 daughter (18 months) and a little boy on the way (due in Feb.) Thats all for our plans, but ya never know!
What one thing could you NOT live w/out?
Is it totally lame if I say my daughter? Or is that cheating because technically she is not a "thing". hmm... in that case, my phone.
What is your favorite quote & why?
Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect, and I don't live to be.
But before you start pointing fingers,
make sure your hands are clean.
-Bob Marley
I just really like it and think it applies to life very well.
Who is someone you look up to?
I really look up to my daddy. I can count on him for anything, and he is always there for me. BUT my mom is also someone I really admire. She is so smart and amazing. I'm lucky to have such great people in my life.
Coke or Pepsi?
I don't care. Either one is okay. Some days I prefer coke, other days, I prefer pepsi. But really, I don't notice that big of a difference.
If you only had one wish, what would it be?
To live a long, happy life with good health for myself and my family.
What song best describes you or your life?
I don't know. I don't really listen to much music anymore except the same old songs. And even then, I don't really remember what they are about 5 minutes after listening to them. I'm not a very perceptive person.
And these are the 8 people I am going to tag:
And these are the questions that YOU must answer!
1. Do you prefer a hot dog or a cheeseburger?
2. Snow or reaaaalllly hot?
3. Three things you can't live without?
4. What is the first thing you would save in a fire?
5. What did you want to be when you were a kid? What happened to that dream?
6. What is the last thing you ate?
7. What is the last movie you watched?
8. Who would you like to see right now?
and the people I tag are...
Melissas Little Miracles
Big K, Little a
Adventures in Abbyland
Me, the man and the baby
One Little Mister
Just hide the dishes in the dryer"
Mommy Life with 5
A beautiful mess
Have fun!
Thanks for following me! I am following back!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com
Yay! Thanks for the tag! My answers are here-
ReplyDeletehttp://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-im-it.html
~K
thanks for the tag :)
ReplyDeleteposted my answers and played tag with others :)