We had a blast and it was so nice to see all these ladies and their toddlers! I haven't seen most of them since Spring! So it was nice to get together and we promised we would get together more often!
Anyways, here are some pictures from our journey:
We trapped all the kids into a circle of pumpkins so we could snap a few pictures!

Going in a clockwise circle from the bottom, we have Samantha, Gracie, Grant, Lily and Matilda. All that pink for that one little boy!

Samantha and Lily checking out Oscar the Grouch

Samantha trying to point out Cookie Monster! She loves cookie monster

She was STUCK at Bert and Ernie. She wouldn't walk away!

And then we have her climbing the stairs like the big girl she is!

And sitting in a gigantic rocking chair!

And just a cute one of her!

And then one picture of me and my unhappy baby at 20 weeks pregnant!
We had so much fun and are really looking forward to going back soon!
I can't wait to take Pie to the pumpkin patch. I was just looking for one this morning! Love the pictures...so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN! I remember taking my daughter to a pumpkin patch at the same age. She refused to let me throw away the pumpkin we picked even LONG after we should have.
ReplyDeleteAw look at you with baby in there :)
toooo cute...just love chairs that make kids look oh soooo small:)
ReplyDelete