Friday, October 15, 2010

Thinking Christmas already?

Oh yes, yes I am. I even... bought Samantha's Christmas dress last night!
I'm excited to try it on her and make sure it fits okay. Then the pictures will post!

We also started our Christmas shopping a couple weeks ago and have picked up just a few smaller things. We are currently working on a list of the things we want to get her this year. Plus, we must make our Santa list!

I am so excited for Christmas this year! She is a bit older than last (by a whole year, duh!) and I think she will be a little more into it. I'm sure she will get overwhelmed by all the new things she will get, but I think it will be a little more fun this time. Plus, she can help me make Christmas cookies and we will set out a plate for Santa this year before bedtime. Dustin thinks she is too little for that stuff, and maybe so, but I want some pictures of her putting out some cookies. And of course, I'm sure she will sneak a few bites before she heads off to bed. I'm sure Santa won't mind!

Now that we have her Christmas dress, I can start thinking pictures... because pictures need to be taken and received before Thanksgiving so I can label them and cut them and put them in the Christmas cards that I mail out this year shortly after Thanksgiving. I'm very excited.

Also for some baby news:
I am 23 weeks pregnant and I swear... these last 3 weeks feel like it's been 10!
Here is the newest picture of my growing belly... taken today. it's a pretty horrible picture, but at least you can see :-)
baby #2

Well, thats all for now. more updates later, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Christmas too! I love this age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for my little one to be able to open his gifts by himself this year!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!
    Following back from the hop! If you have not already linked up, I cohost a Friday hop too.
    Lolo
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!