Friday, October 22, 2010

More baby news

Thats right! More baby news! I had another ultrasound this morning, so I thought I would share some of the news with all of you!

Baby boy is measuring right on track in the 50th percentile for weight at a whopping 1 pound, 6 ounces! I'm 24 weeks, 1 day along and baby is looking great!
Here are a few images for you to admire with me :-)

Here, you can see baby boy sucking his thumb. I love it.
baby #2,baby #2

And here is baby boys foot!
baby #2,baby #2

I can't wait to share more details as the pregnancy goes on, but for now I'll leave you with these images and this statement. That foot is tiny... but it can do a lot of damage! I am feeling baby boy kick and move so much now and it's getting to be more frequent in the evenings at bed time! This little one is a night owl!

Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'll never forget that feeling of a baby kicking! Precious memories in the making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful ultrasound pictures! Isn't technology amazing?! -http://leahainla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love ultrasound pics too. Chloe was 18 months when John was born. I'm now expecting baby #3. There seems to be a lot of pregnant blogging mamas right now.
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, congrats! It's so exciting watching them grow.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great peaks at your baby boy! I love seeing little baby feet. When I had an ultrasound with Carter they got a great shot of his foot and it was just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Cute U/S pics! Be prepared, Grant sucked his thumb in utero as well and he still does. Its easier than a paci but the germs are enough to make me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!