Friday, October 29, 2010

With Halloween Fast Approaching…

Halloween is almost here… and it makes me think back to last year. Samantha’s first Halloween. I had so much fun dressing her up and making her look cute, which wasn’t hard at all considering how adorable she always is! So I thought I would share some pictures. Or a lot of pictures. Because as I was flipping through the pictures from last year, I couldn’t stop tagging them as pictures to include in my blog post. 16636_325645570028_878180028_9658915_7794877_n

 

 

 

 

I mean, how cute it this? She made an adorable little bumblebee. And she was so full of smiles and giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And what about this cutie? My niece was a cute little lady bug!

16636_325645790028_878180028_9658944_2836049_n

Samantha had her own little pumpkin that she was pretty attached to. She didn’t want to let that thing go at any time! And look at those baby blues!

16636_325645795028_878180028_9658945_2438892_n

16636_325645980028_878180028_9658965_4096870_n 16636_325645985028_878180028_9658966_5232988_n 16636_325646035028_878180028_9658974_3840182_n

She was a little poser and made the cutest facial expressions. My daughter definitely has a personality of her own! That’s for sure!

16636_325646060028_878180028_9658978_1696206_n

 

 

 

 

I think this one is one of my favorites. She looks so happy and excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because look what she was getting!!!

16636_325646110028_878180028_9658984_5905119_n

16636_325646140028_878180028_9658989_4430817_n

16636_325646160028_878180028_9658991_8164148_n

And then we tried a few hats… excuse her looking like a boy… with her blue bib and bald head!

16636_325646230028_878180028_9659003_2239243_n

16636_325646280028_878180028_9659010_1069925_n

Where did Samantha go!?

16636_325646300028_878180028_9659013_4683086_n

Well, that’s all folks!

At least until we get some stuff from this year to share!

Coming to you soon… Halloween 2010 Festivities!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man so adorable! Thanks for the follow. Following back.

    Sarah @ A Better and Magnificent Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bee I wouldn't run away from. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!