
Question of the Week: Will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? If not, when were the last time you dressed up, and what did you dress up as.
I will not be dressing up this year, but my daughter is! She is dressing up as Cinderella. I can't even remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween!





Congrats on your little one on the way! Thanks for visiting Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you back.
following you back from thebabybottomline.com :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and becoming one of my followers. I am now following you and I look forward to reading more of your posts.
ReplyDeletehttp://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com
thanks for stopping by OurKidsMom! I'm following back :O)
ReplyDeleteAll girls love dressing up as Cinderella.. It seems like the ultimate classic halloween costume. At some point, every girl will be her or another Disney Princess.
ReplyDeleteLet's see... last year I was the fabulous Lady Gaga and this year I'm planning on being Betty Boop. Fun, huh? : )
-http://leahainla.blogspot.com/
My son will be dressing up as Bob the Builder. He's 19 months old and I would say has a bit of an obsession with that cartoon. I won't dress up this year. Last year my husband and I dressed up as farmers because we dressed our son as a little bull :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you. Hope you stop back soon so you can sign up for a couple of giveaways...Boogie Wipes, L'BRI skincare products, Carmex Kit CD for the kids...\
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com
Thank you for the follow, I am follow back!
ReplyDeleteVery cute blog. I look forward to reading more. Sharing all the new stuff about being a Mommy is right down my alley.
Enjoy your day!
-Tammy
http://dontblink-tammy.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I am follwing you back. Cute Blog:)
ReplyDeleteBig Foot Tribe
http://bigfoottribe.blogspot.com
Hi! Thanks for the visit and follow! I'm following you back, Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! Loved the blog! Can't wait to read more! And no, I'm not dressing up! I will be at the Dallas Cowboys game on Halloween Day!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
http://knot-so-average.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the new babe - aren't US the BEST!! Halfway there.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is SO cute!
Thanks for swinging by my blog!
Excited to follow all your adventures now, too.
The Survival Mama
Hi! I'm a new follower from the Monday Blog Hop, I hope you'll follow back! :)
ReplyDeleteMarisa
http://thepennywisemama.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following back.
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to check out my current giveaways. http://www.bassgiraffe.com/giveaways
Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you!
ReplyDelete