Thanks for stopping by my blog. I miss that part of pregnancy - feeling the baby move (actually, that's the ONLY part I miss!), but yeah, it seemed like each of mine only wanted to move all around once I settled down and tried to sleep! hiccups, flips - all at night!
I seriously think that little gnomes come in my house at night and take clothes from the closet and fill up the laundry baskets because there is no way it piles up that quickly from us! ;-)
I remember the dancing in the middle of the night so well =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I miss that part of pregnancy - feeling the baby move (actually, that's the ONLY part I miss!), but yeah, it seemed like each of mine only wanted to move all around once I settled down and tried to sleep! hiccups, flips - all at night!
ReplyDeletegosh...i could soooo use some sleep:) and the winters here are lovely so it's like fall for us....:) have a good day
ReplyDeleteI seriously think that little gnomes come in my house at night and take clothes from the closet and fill up the laundry baskets because there is no way it piles up that quickly from us! ;-)
ReplyDeleteStoppin by from PINT!