
Question of the Week: What is (or was) your favorite trick or treat candy?
My answer: Snickers... oh how I love those snickers!


1. Do your pants get hung on a hanger or folded?
Hung up in the closet
2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Umm... My... well... everything is a person or electronic :-) Food, water, clothes?
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
South carolina from chicago
4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
house
5. What is your most hated household chore?
dusting. I HATE dusting!

Happy Monday :) I'm your newest follower !! Can't wait to read more !
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my boog, follow you back from the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteFollowing from Follow Us Monday
ReplyDeleteColleen
Shibley Smiles
Found you through the Blog Hops.
ReplyDeleteHope you will visit either or both of my blogs and follow.
So Stylilized-FREE Custom Blog Designs: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
Jessicas Lil Corner-http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com