Saturday morning was outlined here .
Here is the rest of my day:
It is SWEETEST DAY! Dustin and I had a big night out planned. Samanthas bags were packed and she was headed off to my mom and dads for a fun sleepover!
Then Dustin and I headed out on our date. We talked and discussed where we wanted to go eat. We drove to a new place we've never tried before. Went inside. Long wait. Put our names down on the list and asked for a menu. Looked at the menu and they had burgers and pizza. Gourmet style... not what I was in the mood for. What was I in the mood for?
THIS!

Doesn't that look delicious? And what is that exactly you are asking?
A crispy chicken salad!
Garden greens topped with fried chicken tenders, crisp bacon, grated Cheddar, tomatoes, shoestring potatoes and tossed with our house-made honey BBQ dressing.
From no where else but...

It was delicious! Definitely worth the half hour drive and 15 minute wait to eat there!
And then what did we do? Head back and watch a movie. Are we really boring or what?
But we had a nice time. It was time for the 2 of us to spend together. And we always need a little of that.
The night ended great and the rest of my weekend will be posted in tomorrows entry to a fun eventful weekend!
Ooooh I am soooo jealous!!! Your night sounded perfect!
ReplyDelete