Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm on a mission!

I'm on a mission to hit 100 followers. As you can see, I have a little ways to go... I currently only have 64... which is 4 more than the 60 I had before I started the blog hops this morning. Go blog hops!

I'm thinking a special giveaway would make a nice "I hit 100 followers, yippee!!" statement. So... any helpful hints on how to get a giveaway hosted? Or I will simply do like the last time... and host my own. But having someone host this one would really be much better :-)

So. give me your hints, tricks, secrets. Anything to help me figure out how to get some cool giveaway sponsers.

Until next time - which should be SOON! I have tons of pictures to share!

***BONUS*** Any blogger to help me reach my goal by posting a blog linking back to me will automatically earn 3 bonus entries into my giveaway!!! Just leave a comment with the link and I will start an entry form today!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed you hit your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help you with your goal, thanks for following, but more than that, I hope you come back because I would love to hear from you!

    Good luck Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!