Monday, October 18, 2010

A fun eventful weekend part 1

My weekend was packed with all sorts of different activities.
Friday night was sort of low key. Just hanging out around the house and not doing too much of anything.
Saturday... well, I had a lot going on Saturday. I woke up early and got myself and Samantha ready for a play date! This post is going to be full of pictures!

We started off at my friend Danielle's house and then ended up at a park. The girls had tons of fun playing together and it didn't take too long for Samantha to get warmed up and used to the idea of being somewhere new!

They sat on the floor and played together:
samantha and gracie

And they ate goldfish together:
samantha and gracie
samantha and gracie

And they ran after each other:
samantha and gracie

And they sat on the chair together and drank juice:
samantha and gracie

And they gave each other hugs!
samantha and gracie

And then we headed to the park. The girls ran around on the bike path and had so much fun!
samantha and gracie

They even get down off the bench the same way, and at the same time! Too cute!
samantha and gracie

And to end, a picture of Samantha and mommy.
samantha and gracie

I had a blast, and Samantha did too. Next time, I will include more pictures of me and Danielle! There definitely will be a next time!

Thats enough for this post. Expect another post tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love the hug pic and the mommy and me shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is a cute post!!
    Me & Gracie had fun too :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!