Cami is a stay at home mom to her son, Coleton. She started crocheting hats in her spare time and they are so cute! Just take a look at some of the great items she has made!
These are her newest design – owl hats!
Aren’t they adorable?
She also has many more to choose from! Go check out her page to see many more styles!
BUY IT
You can order your own hat by visiting her facebook page.
WIN IT
You can enter to win a hat of your very own in your choice of style, color and size!
TO ENTER
Mandatory Entries:
- ‘LIKE’ Cami’s facebook page AND tell me which hat you like best! (You can post the link to the specific hat you like) – Please leave your facebook name!
AND
Follow my blog publicly via GFC
*EXTRA ENTRIES*
*Extra entries are only to be done after the mandatory entries are completed
*Leave a separate comment and visible email address for each entry
1 Extra Entry – Add my button and leave a link to where I can find it.
3 Extra Entries – Blog about my giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it.
Unlimited Entries* – Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – leave me a link where i can see it.
*This option can be done once daily
Giveaway Rules
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Contest ends on November 12, 2010 at midnight CST. The winner will be selected randomly by random.org and announced on November 13. You will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email to claim your prize. If you do not respond within 48 hours, you will forfeit your prize and a new winner will be selected.
Thank you for entering and good luck!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFollowing via GFC!
ReplyDeleteAdded your button to my blog roll
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyunscripted.blogspot.com/
Blogged about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyunscripted.blogspot.com/2010/10/check-out-this-giveaway.html
(also, my email is mommyunscripted@gmail.com)
OMG I want one!!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteI want this one
http://www.facebook.com/Camis.Creative.Commodities?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=454028388395&set=a.454028183395.253325.193562838395
my FB name is Ashlee Fay
I 'liked' Cami's Creative Commodities on Facebook (Allyssa Maupin).
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like this style hat best for my daughter: http://www.facebook.com/Camis.Creative.Commodities?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=193584418395&set=a.193583618395.128597.193562838395
Following through GFC!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI "like" Cami's FB page. This is the one I want: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=823814641915&set=o.193562838395
ReplyDeleteMy FB name is Danielle Bishop
Posted a blog- mommyunscripted@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyunscripted.blogspot.com/2010/10/check-out-this-giveaway.html
posted a blog- mommyunscripted@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyunscripted.blogspot.com/2010/10/check-out-this-giveaway.html
tweeted :)
ReplyDeletetwitter.com/Ashlees_Tweets
Tweeted :) (mommyunscripted@gmail.com)
ReplyDeletetwitter.com/Ashlees_Tweets
I really love the brown and blue owl hat for babies 12-24 months. Would be great for my little man!
ReplyDeletekriswhite82 at gmail dot com
Following you on GFC
ReplyDeleteDjsnuggless at aol dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFollowing Cami's on Facebook
ReplyDeleteThis hat is ADORABLE-
http://www.facebook.com/melissawj1
http://www.facebook.com/Camis.Creative.Commodities?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=438883478395&set=a.435562753395.226238.193562838395
Thanks for visiting me today! Following back!
ReplyDeleteJen
following you! ;)
ReplyDeleteliking Cami's fb page! You know my fb name, and I looove the brimmed caps. Either that or the sock monkey hats! So cute...
ReplyDeleteI "like" Cami's FB page. This is the one I want: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=441296043395&set=a.432630468395.208838.193562838395
ReplyDelete