Samantha has been taking a couple steps at a time for a little while now... but never more than 3-4 at a time... She does stand all be herself for up to a minute at a time, before she realizes it and then falls down.
Dustin and I dropped her off at my parents house on April 14th so they could spend some time with her (and maybe we had something to do, I don't remember!) Anyways, I went to pick her up and my mom said "She walked" and i couldn't believe it. I told her... she has been doing that for a while... because she would lunge for you and kind of fall forward. But she said, no. She is walking. She was walking back and forth between my mom and dad all night. So I got all excited, sat down on the floor with my mom and tried to get her to show me. She wasn't being cooperative. So I made my dad come in and try with my mom. And sure enough, there she goes! like 3-5 steps at a time and so steady! I was amazed and instantly sent Dustin a text letting him know that we have a walker! So I took a few videos, and headed home. Since then, she is very picky on when she "walks" but she does stand on her own for a while. I couldn't believe that my baby was SOOO big. She is growing before my eyes and it's CRAZY!
Anyways, the posts are going to come pouring in for a little while, because I have so many things I want to update everyone on!
YAY for walking!! GO Samantha!!
ReplyDeleteGracie will never walk. Ever. She stands w/out holding on to anything & will take 1 step. Just 1. That's it. She will never walk, lol
So anyway...GO SAMANTHA!!