Monday, May 3, 2010

And since I'm lame...

This is my 5th post of the day.
BUT I wanted to share some pictures.
So here they are.
Samantha April 2010
And yes... April 2010 and we are wearing Santa jammies.
Samantha April 2010
Samantha April 2010
My broccoli lover
Samantha April 2010
What was that mom?
Samantha April 2010
well that's funny!
Samantha April 2010
Does this bowl make my head look big?
Samantha April 2010
And last, but not least... this is how I found her sleeping one night when I checked on her before I went to bed...
Samantha April 2010

Oops... and one more.
Samantha May 2010

2 comments:

  1. awwww, so cute! We're still wearing those SAME christmas pjs too, hahaha... they fit and they're so warm! Why put them into the bin with the other clothes?!?

    Did you get that brookfield zoo shirt recently?? I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!