Friday, May 21, 2010

My wonderful morning... gone.

So my last post this morning was all about how great of a day I was having.... yeah, well... not anymore.

I had this amazing weekend planned... Tomorrow I was supposed to get together with some of my mommy friends and go to the mall (yay shopping!) BUT Samantha now has a cold. And not just a slight runny nose cold. It's a full blown, runny nose, terrible cough cold.

So Dustin sends me a message letting me know that this morning her cough started and I am going to want to cancel tomorrows plans with my mommy friends. Hmm... it actually was something like this: "most mothers would be furious with you for bringing a sick child to a get together". So as I am getting ready to type out this response pretty much saying "BUT i want to go, so i WILL go" I realize that he is right. I would be so mad if Samantha got sick because someone else didn't "care" if their child was sick. So boooo!!!!

And THEN! Dustin and I had plans to go out tomorrow NIGHT for a date night. So now those plans are not quite cancelled, but put on a "we will see if she is okay to go to the sitter" which was SUPPOSED to be my parents, but I can't really expect them to watch my sick child, so if all else fails, his mom may watch her. We will see. I'm really hoping our date night doesn't get completely cancelled, because I was really looking forward to it. So.

My best friend texted me and asked me what my plans for tomorrow were. So I told her ALLL about my ruined plans and she asked if we wanted to go to the park. Well, for now, yes! As long as Samantha is not worse, we will go hang out at the park for a bit, because she doesn't care that my daughter may very well give her kids a cold. :-) I love my best friend! So tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous... we are going to get together and play at the park for a little while and then hopefully my date day/night with Dustin is still going to happen.

Sunday it's all up in the air. We will see how it all goes, but I am thinking if it's nice out another day at the park might be in the plans as a family day :-) We shall see.

Monday my mommy is having surgery, so keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!