Monday, May 3, 2010

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

Do you like blueberry muffins? And do they normally come in a package and look like this:
(the one on the left, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins)
Photobucket
hmmm... well after looking at that picture, I can't help but think "That looks good!"

But how about this:
Photobucket

It might not be as perfectly formed, but it is 100 times better tasting! 100% real blueberries and from scratch! And sooo easy! Here is the recipe

A tip: My muffin liner muffins came out great, but I ran out of liners and had to do a couple in a greased muffin cup. These ones didn't turn out so "pretty" I would recommend only filling the cups 3/4 of the way instead of the "right to the top" they call for.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I saved the recipe in my 'favorites' so I can go back to it. It really does sound EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm that sounds and looks delicious! I also saved the recipe in my recipe box, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are soooo easy! And soooo good! I couldn't believe how absolutely yummy they were! And they are (semi) cheap to make. The blueberries are the most expensive thing (I paid 3 bucks). The recipe says they make 8, I was able to make 11, and they were still bigger than I thought... next time I will make them smaller :-)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!