Stealing. Bad. Bad. Bad.
Someone is stealing stuff from work. I don't know who, I don't know when, I don't know WHY! But someone is doing it. This is what is missing (that I KNOW of)
something similar to this although I can't find the ACTUAL one we have. and a brand new 24 pack of AA batteries. I'm sure if I did a complete walk through of the office, I would find more stuff missing, but why, why WHY do people steal from their offices? I mean, really. It's stupid.
And an edit to this post:
It's sad. Really, really sad that all of our office supplies are now locked up. The only people with keys are me and the manager... but it's really sad. I mean, if someone needs even a rubber band, they have to come ask me to get one. It's really come to that... ugh. people.
People like this are EVERYWHERE at EVERY job! And it is sooo aggravating!! We would have idiots who would steal peoples food out of the fridge or cabinets or people's supplies for lunch like coffee mugs or bowls. It would really make me mad because Mike is diabetic & HAS to eat lunch. He would get there to eat on a break...and his bowl & spoon would be gone out of the cabinet. Well he couldn't eat his soup then! STUPID PEOPLE!
ReplyDelete