This has by far been the BEST morning of the week...
#1. It's FRIDAY!
#2. I am awake and HAPPY
#3. I got a FREE coffee at McDonalds this morning!
I went to McDonalds this morning to get a very large diet coke... so I had something to drink at work today. Large diet coke - a buck! Can't beat that! And then decided to get a fruit and yogurt parfait. yummo. Also a buck. So my total is 2 - something. I drive up to the first window. Pay. Drive up to the second window. The lady proceeds to hand me a very large caramel frappe. (MY absolute favorite coffee drink from there!) I told her I didn't order one of those... I ordered a fruit and yogurt parfait and a large diet coke. So she says "uh oh. That lady got your parfait and no coffee" For one... HOW in the world do you leave McDonalds WITHOUT the coffee drink you ordered... For two... How do you take a BAG instead of that yummy coffee drink you have no doubt been wanting all morning?
Anyways, she gets me my parfait, and my diet coke and then hands them to me. The coffee is still sitting on the counter and I tell her "You can give me that coffee, if you want" while smiling. So she looks around, no one is watching and HANDS ME THE COFFEE!
I got soooo excited! And now I'm sitting at work... large caramel frappe about half gone, a full diet coke with NO ice (so it doesn't get watery) for later today and a fruit and yogurt parfait to have for breakfast very shortly. All for 2 dollars and some change. Not bad. Not bad at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!