Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An eventful morning

Sleeping soundly this morning, I was happy. When the alarm clock went off alerting me that it was time to start my morning routine, made me unhappy. I was tired! So I groggily got out of bed, walked to the alarm clock and hit "snooze, snooze". Two hits of the button gives me another 20 minutes to doze off. When the alarm sounds again, I get up and press snooze off!!!??? Well, back into bed I go for the next 10 minutes hour! I guess I got into a fight with the alarm clock this morning, but I'm still unsure of who won... I mean, I did get an extra hour of sleep, but I was also a half hour late for work. Oops.

So I got out of bed at the exact moment I should have been walking out the door. Hopped in the shower. Got ready to go to work. Left for work. Hmm... forgot a lunch... and breakfast? oh no. Today is going to be quite the day.

Oh well. The day is started and I'm sitting here at my desk with a nice cup of the most delicious coffee. Slowly waking up... yes... waking up. After I'm already at work. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!