I am trying to re-organize and clean up my daughters room. I wanted something to hang on her walls that was cute, and she LOVES Elmo. So I bought this book from the dollar store.



I also bought these photo mats.

Then I carefully tore the pages out of the book (don't worry, it was CRAP anyways. Falling apart and the binding was completely ruined) that I wanted to use (and I did read it to Samantha BEFORE I ruined it), and set them aside.

Then I put double sided tape on the back of the mats around the edges and taped the page to the mats.
Here is the finished product. :-)

I'm pretty happy with them!
So are these pages IN the 'mat'? I can't even tell bt the photos. Are you gonna hang these on the wall the?
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea!
What an adorable idea! Are you going to show them once you've put them up???
ReplyDelete