Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our first Camping trip with Samantha

And it was great. Wonderful, relaxing. We had a great time. Not too much to say about it, but here are some pictures:
When we got to the campground and daddy was emptying the trunk:
camping

Breakfast time!
camping
Enjoying the outdoors:
camping
camping

Our tent... I'm so glad we have a big tent and could bring the pack n play!
camping

Look who came for breakfast!
camping

He got crazy close!
camping

camping

Samantha got a kick out of "walking" the dogs! She cried whenever we took the leash away!
camping

My cutie pie!
camping

Playing with grandma
camping

And a great end to a fantastic weekend:
camping

4 comments:

  1. Wow awesome photos!! Looks like you all had a great time.
    I gotta get everyone camping this summer. We have a huge tent... but since we are a huge family, we probably won't have a ton of room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog. I was just going through them and saw yours. I haven't commented on any others yet. Maybe tonight. It's sad. I didn't even know you were following me. That's how busy it's gotten for me. You are so sweet though and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your reply. I want to have more personalized relationships. Maybe after summer break. Haha. You have a nice place over here. Your following will increase. I can't believe how fast it happens.

    Looks like your camping trip was a lot of fun. I was never that brave when the kids were little.

    I'm going to go add you to my google reader so I can be a better follower.

    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! oh my gosh I've never seen a raccoon that close, how neat! I probably would have been scared though, haha. And boy, you DID have a big tent!

    We've never gone camping, not since starting a family, and we so badly want to. Too bad we live in Texas, and its just wayyyyyy too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Ann Marie again, lol) looks like so much fun! Your tent looks AWESOME by the way! Where did you guys go camping? I have been wanting to do that for so long now...

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!