Aw, young love at the movie theater :) I wish I had dated someone who worked at the movies...maybe I could have at least gotten free popcorn :)You guys do look so young!
Aw great picture! Your daughter is adorable!
Oh I always wanted to work at a movie theater!! I had a friend who did, and I was sort of jealous of her always having seen every movie out, but at the same time... I'd hate to be the one to pick up all of the popcorn and candy wrappers, haha. Cute picture! You two look ridiculously happy :)
Give me some love!
Aw, young love at the movie theater :) I wish I had dated someone who worked at the movies...maybe I could have at least gotten free popcorn :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys do look so young!
Aw great picture! Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I always wanted to work at a movie theater!! I had a friend who did, and I was sort of jealous of her always having seen every movie out, but at the same time... I'd hate to be the one to pick up all of the popcorn and candy wrappers, haha.
ReplyDeleteCute picture! You two look ridiculously happy :)