Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My very FIRST giveaway!!!


THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
I am doing my very first giveaway! Not because some cool company asked me to, and not because I asked them, but because I really just WANT to. So I was completely undecided in what I wanted to give away. I will be purchasing something and giving it away, to a lucky (or I hope you would think you would be lucky) winner!

And this is the decision.

My giveaway will be...

a TEN dollar gift card. To YOUR choice of place (so long as it can be purchased in the Chicago area).

I know, I know... it's not much. BUT that is $10.00 that is FREE! Just for entering my giveaway. I am making this a long one though, because I want to leave plenty of time for entries.

I'm not gonna lie. My reasoning behind doing a giveaway is not only because I want to, but because I want more followers! So these are the ways you can enter:


Leave a SEPARATE comment and have your email address set up for email replies for EACH entry on THIS post

Mandatory Entries
You must be a follower of my blog. - 1 entry
Leave me a comment telling me where you want the gift card to be for, and what you plan to use it for! - 1 entry

Extra Entries
Extra entries are only to be done after the mandatory entries are completed.

Post my button on your site and leave me the link to your blog - 2 entries
Blog about my giveaway and leave me the link to the post (this one can be done WEEKLY! But be sure to leave me a link to EACH post!!!) - 2 entries
Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to the tweet! - 1 entry
Write about the giveaway on facebook (Either a note or status), and leave me the link! - 1 entry


This giveaway closes on July 23rd at 9pm CST. The winner will be posted on July 26th.
*This giveaway is only valid in the US and Canada at this time.*





16 comments:

  1. I would love to be part of your giveaway!! I would like a GC to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks! Love my Coffee! :)

    Hmmmm.. Now what am I suppose to do with my email address??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica... I have NO idea where I would like the gift card from, lol. Maybe Olive Garden? Or Starbucks? Idk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to my blog post:
    http://wedonthaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-from-look-into-my-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did my facebook... you have that already :)

    I told you there would be a ton of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a follower :) YAY, me! And...I love Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follower, of course! I did a similar prize before, only I made it to Amazon.com. I figured that was pretty universal :)

    Shoot, I'll take $10 anytime! Maybe I could use it to buy more smelly hand lotion or other bath/body products that I probably don't need!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Dunkin Donuts? I would love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower :)

    I would love a gc to MICHAELS! omg yes, please feed my craft habit! I need a fix, girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to have a gift card to Walmart or Target. I could buy just about anything then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your button. Bottom right, first one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say either Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts! Running errands seems to be a long and stressful ordeal and it would be nice to unwind for the way home! Plus, I'd only be spending about $2 for each visit, so I'd make that giftcard LAST, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. posted it on my blog's facebook page!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!