Friday, June 25, 2010

15 Months!!!

Wow. 15 months. Whew! Where does the time GO!?

Anyways, we had her 15 month well visit this afternoon, which turned into a 15 month well/sick visit...

She is 24 pounds, 10 ounces and 33 inches long. She also has an ear infection. My poor baby. She also has a horrible cough and PINK eye since Tuesday. So we have, a cough, pink eye in both eyes AND an ear infection. But other than ALL that, she looks good!

I just can't believe how big she is getting! She is talking SOOO much now, although most of it is blabbering you can't understand. She does say some words. Well, she actually can say quite a bit, but I can't sit here and list it all, so lets just go with this: She has a very good vocabulary for being 15 months old. She is RUNNING all over the place and LOVES being outside. It is her absolute favorite place to be.

It actually really sucks, because it will be raining and she sits at the door and whines and cries. We took her out in the rain once... to show her that it was no fun being outside in the rain. Bad idea. She LOVED it and now expects to go out during storms.

It is very cute though... I haven't gotten the chance to get pictures yet, but Uncle Matt takes her outside after the rain (usually, sometimes it's during the rain!) and lets her splash in the puddles. She absolutely LOVES stomping around in the water.

And an update on her room:
I'm still working on it!!! haha. I know, I know... I said I was going to have this done by the time Summer got here, but I got busy and distracted! haha. I still have 2 more projects to do, although they are both easy and can likely be done in the same day. I just need to find the time to actually DO them! I can't wait to hang up her pictures that are shown here. Hopefully I can get it all finished by... let's set myself a goal here... 4th of July weekend/holiday. I get July 5th off work, so maybe I will make THAT my project day. So I have ALLLL day to do it! We shall see!

Anyways, thats all for now. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!