Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day

Dustin on the day Samantha was born:
Dustin,Samantha

Around fathers day last year:
Dustin,Samantha
Dustin,Samantha

And this year:
Dustin,Samantha
Dustin,Samantha
Dustin,Samantha

Samantha was very blessed with a wonderful daddy. He loves her so much and she adores him <3 I love my family.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little family! I found your blog by accident and find it very refreshing. My baby was born on the same day. She is all grown and a very wonderful kind and sweetheart too! The song on your blog is awesome, I cry EVERY time I hear it. It is how we have felt about her as you feel about your little girl. I do not have a blog, but am thinking about starting one. Are they hard to start? All the best to us parents with dear ones born on the same day!!!! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is such a sweet comment! I hope you get notification of this response, since you are "anonymous" I can't respond by email!

    The blog itself was VERY easy to start, however the making it look "pretty" takes some knowledge. There is a very easy site to help you out with it though, I have it listed on the right side of my blog. It's called "Sneaky Momma Blog Design". I have learned how to do everything for my blog through that site for the most part!

    Thanks again for such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!