Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little "get to know me"

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00am

2. How do you like your steak? medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? oh wow. I don't even remember, but it wasn't THAT long ago!

4. What is your favorite TV show? I could never pick just 1. I love watching my shows.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Another tough one. I love where I live now, because thats where my family is. But my dream spot is more of a dream weather... I would love for it to be in the mid 70's all year round.

6. What did you have for breakfast? some coffee and a honey bun. yeah, yeah... not healthy!

7. What is your favorite cuisine? o0o0o. Pizza OR Chinese. It's a close tie.

8. What foods do you dislike? hmm... mushrooms mostly.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Chilis!

10. Favorite dressing? ranch

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Elantra

12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a tshirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Bahamas, Europe, Mexico, Florida, there are just sooo many places!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ½ full

15. Where would you want to retire? Not 100% sure.

16. Favorite time of day? evenings during the week and mid day on the weekends!

17. Where were you born? IL

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports!

19. Took this question out since it was irrelevant for blogging.

20. Took this question out since it was irrelevant to blogging.

21. Took this question out since it was irrelevant to blogging.

22. Bird watcher? Not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends on the day

24. Do you have any pets? Sure do. We have a dog and way too many cats.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not really

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory? There are so many, but I would say that my vacation to Wisconsin Dells and tubing down the Wisconsin River is a close first.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both. I am allergic to both.

29. Are you married? Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.

31. Been in a car accident? Nope

32. Any pet peeves? Many

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni and Pineapple

34. Favorite Flower? Roses

35. Favorite ice cream? peppermint

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero times.

38. From whom did you get your last email? some type of spam.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Walmart. Or Carters.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really. haha. I'm a pretty lame person.

41. Like your job? I do and I don't. I actually love my work, but the people I work with can be very childish.

42. Broccoli? My favorite veggie!

43. What was your favorite vacation? As of now, I would say South Carolina.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Dustin and Samantha

45. What are you listening to right now? nothing. im in the office and hearing myself type.

46. What is your favorite color? pink

47. How many tattoos do you have? one.

48. Took this question out since it was irrelevant to blogging.

49. Took this question out since it was irrelevant to blogging.

50. Coffee Drinker? oh yes.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I agree, mushrooms = ICK. I like mint choco chip ice cream. I used to love Chilis but the one near us has really started to suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I am on the mushroom hating bandwagon, lol. Oh & I love Chilis too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an award for you over at my blog! http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!