Friday, June 18, 2010

Flashback Friday!

I'm going to "flashback" to March 25, 2009. The happiest day of my life.

Before she was born, while in labor, between contractions.
Samantha

Being placed in my arms for the first time after countless hours of labor and finally, a c section:
Samantha

I was overwhelmed with the love I felt for my little family:
Samantha

One of my favorite family pictures:
Samantha

Check out Flashback Friday here
Flashback Friday Button

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that last pic is the sweetest. I don't think you could find a happier looking Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... I love love love the pictures!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, you both look so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But oh my gosh, those first moments of life- aren't they the very best? The absolute VERY best.

    Beautiful beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember seeing these way back on WTE, but awwww, love them! I love the one of you and Samantha first meeting each other, it's so beautiful.

    Where did the time go?! *sniff, sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and that was me, Ann Marie by the way... lol I totally forgot Doug was signed in

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!