Man, I would LOVE to go visit the ocean. I grew up living only 2 hours away from it, and totally took that for granted. Now, here I am, stuck in the middle of nowhere Texas for at least another 2 years, and I miss the water OH so much.
Wonderful pictures. They made me feel like I was floating right there with you :)
Was that in the summer? The water looks kinda cold!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful - I've only been to the ocean once. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteMan, I would LOVE to go visit the ocean. I grew up living only 2 hours away from it, and totally took that for granted. Now, here I am, stuck in the middle of nowhere Texas for at least another 2 years, and I miss the water OH so much.
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures. They made me feel like I was floating right there with you :)
Awesome pictures! Was that a water-proof camera?!?!
ReplyDelete