
The guidelines for accepting this award require the recipient to
(1) thank the person who gave it to you
(2) tell 7 things about yourself
(3) pass the award on to some marvelous bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Note to Winners - I have right click disabled, so in order to copy the award, please visit the blog I was awarded it from! Thanks, and sorry about the inconvenience!
A big THANKS to Marvelous Mommy for giving me the award!!!
7 things about myself? Well, now that IS a challenge!
1. I have a love/hate relationship with my job!
2. I am a very random person.
3. I'm one of those people that will burst into laughter out of no where about something that happened a week ago!
4. I absolutely, positively, LOVE my family and I wouldn't change anything about that for anything!
5. I love drinking soda
6. I LOVE reading... I am currently re-reading the Twilight Saga for the 4th time.
7. I am completely giddy that I was chosen for a blog award!
I am passing this award on to:
A Beautiful Mess
AlyGatr's Everywhere
Letters Arranged into Words
The Fuselier Family
Aw, THANKS Jessica :) I love anyone who can have a good laugh, even if it's out of the blue. I'm totally random too!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! Made my day. I'll try to get it up here soon. What is right click disabled?? I can laugh at something random out of nowhere too. Makes hubs nuts. Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletewhooo girl! thanks!!
ReplyDelete