Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Award!

Yeah, I made this 2 posts, because it just seemed easier!

Note to Winners - I have right click disabled, so in order to copy the award, please visit the blog I was awarded it from! Thanks, and sorry about the inconvenience!

I was also chosen to be given this award from Danielle over at We don't have it all together, but together we have it all! So a big thanks to Danielle for choosing me!!!
award

Rules for accepting this award:
-Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
-Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
-Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Well, I already said thank you to Danielle, but again, THANK YOU!

Wow... 5 words? umm... okay, here goes.
Family, Love, Samantha, Random, Hectic
Those 5 words totally sum up my life, and not just my blog.

Now to pass this award on to 10 other blogs...
Let's see...
Christopher and Tia
Jumping Jack
Mrs. Muffins
SAHMommy Blog
Sgt. Bowleys One and Only
That 22 Year Old Housewife
Twice Blessed
White House, Black Shutters
Melissa's Little Miracles
Growing Up Mommies

3 comments:

  1. THank you for the award and thank you for following!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo congrats!! 5 words is not easy! lol
    Yay! I am totally following your blog now! I would looove a follow back ;) Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!