Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog Hop friday!

It's blog hop friday!
Come along and hop with me!

New Friend Fridays














Five Question Friday!
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? nope, can't say that i did. i was lame.

2. Do you dream in color?
actually, i don't know. I THINK so, but not totally sure!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
about 5'8". im good where im at.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
ha. i dunno. someone with a sexy voice.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
i return it. unless the cart return thing is really far away. but if thats the case, i always make sure its in grass so it wont roll away.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday, so glad to have found your fun blog. I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'd totally have Gerard Butler be my GPS voice, though if I did I might have to move into and live in my car :) I'd run the battery down listening to him tell me where to go! I wish I were 5'8". I'm 5'5" which is hopelessly average, maybe even a little short.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!