Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Annual Blog Bash

Blog Bash
Hosted by: Not your Average Teen
Read about all the rules here

So. A little about me. ah. the joys of being me. A Look into the life of a full time working mom.
I am 24 years old and my daughter is 15 months old. I have been with her daddy for 7 years and 2 days :-) Yeah, I was young. But I'm in love. I am so lucky to have found my soul mate at such a young age. I work full time and miss my daughter for every single second.

5 questions? Of course!
1.) Why do you blog? I started this blog as a way to update my friends and family on Samantha and her progress... new things she is doing, how she is growing, etc.

2.) What do you blog about? This is the best part... anything I want! It started with just updates on Samantha, but has since then, grown into so much more!

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging? Nothing really... I mean, I enjoy getting comments and hearing about other people that can connect with what I'm feeling...

4.) How long have you been blogging? Not too long. I started this blog when Samantha was a month old I think... back in April 2009?

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) Nothing too exciting! "A look into my life" was just my way of coming up with a "good" title. I have changed it already once, since it used to be "Following Samantha ____" But since the last name was involved, I decided to change that.



4 comments:

  1. Coming by from the bash and your newest follower =)

    http://trsatc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the blog bash and wanted to say HI! I am at www.dailylifewithbipolar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Blog Bash! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im 23 and ive been with my man a looong time too (since jr high) so I completely get the finding your soul mate at an early age :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!