Friday, July 2, 2010

Flashback Friday!

I had an idea for this weeks post, but unfortunately didn't get around to prepping it for this week. it is in the plans for next week, but I am going to start where I left off last week... The very best day of my life. I have shown pictures of Dustin and I with Samantha on the day she was born, and now I am going to let you see how very blessed we really are. Our families are the greatest, and so supportive and loving.

Here are the 2 grandmas enjoying time with their granddaughter
Photobucket

And even though my dad was away on business working, as soon as he got home, (3 days later) it was the perfect homecoming gift for him.
Photobucket

And then we have our siblings... Samantha is very blessed to have 2 Aunties and 2 Uncles. And then you can tack on Auntie Megans husband and Uncle Adams girlfriend. That equals out to 3 Aunties and 3 Uncles! Lucky girl!

Here is Auntie Cassie:
Photobucket

and Auntie Megan:
Photobucket

and Uncle Matt:
Photobucket

and Uncle Adam:
Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least, her older cousin, Mariah.
Photobucket

Can you feel the love? I sure can!

2 comments:

  1. A picture tells a thousand words! If this was a wordless post I could look at these pictures & tell that you have the greatest family who are so supportive & so loving... and you are so blessed!

    Beautiful pictures Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these pictures are so cute!! Love that first one, especially. :D

    (Visiting from New Friend Fridays!)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!