How much I really want to put one up!
But I will wait… because I would rather wait, then have to deal with the cats climbing the tree and knocking it over every day for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Really? Only 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas is here!? Uh oh! I better get a move on with the shopping!
I did however, order my Christmas cards! And I’m really excited to get them! They are gonna be so CUTE! Here’s a sneak preview of the cover:
I am so happy with the way it turned out!!! I kept the inside really simple and sweet.
Time to get shopping I guess! Oh! And if YOU still need to finish up YOUR holiday shopping, I have a giveaway that is perfect for you! CSN is giving one of my readers $35.00 to spend at any one of their 200+ stores! Find the little picture on the right sidebar and click on it to enter! It ends December 17th to give the perfect amount of time for shipping before Christmas!
your card did turn out cute! thanks for coming by my blog the other day! nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteA very cute card indeed! Thank you for following my blog - I'm going to enter your giveaway now and follow your blog too. Glad to have connected via the "hop."
ReplyDeletehttp://www.take2mommy.com
What a cute card!!! Thank you so much for visiting my little world!!Following you back!
ReplyDeleteLoving the card... Swinging by to thank ya for the follow, and following ya back.. hope you got your tree up already.. I DID, and it smells DIVINE.. lol..
ReplyDeleteHi there Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog today. I am returning the favour and following you back.
Take care and make everyday a great day!
Jen
What's On My Mind:
http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/