Christmas is almost here. And I am happy to say, I am READY! I have a few last minute things to pick up, but at least I know what I need, so it should be fairly simple. I just hope the things I ordered online, show up in time to be wrapped and found under the tree Christmas morning.
The Christmas tree is UP! No decorations yet, but it’s up, so it’s a start. Hopefully we can decorate tonight and then I will have some pictures to post! We just need to hope that the cats leave the tree alone and don’t try to climb it this year!
The presents are WRAPPED. At least, most of them are. I still have a few more to go, but at least they are mostly done. Samantha’s are wrapped. Wanna sneak peek? I’m sure you do!
She really made out this year, huh? Such a special little girl deserves a great Christmas.
Christmas cards are addressed, stamped and MAILED! Well, they will be as soon as the mailman gets here and picks them up.
As far as plans for Christmas day, I only have half the day planned. I’m still not sure what’s going on for the other half. But so far, we are going to my parents house as soon as we wake up to open presents over there and spend some time with them in the morning. Then we will head back home, where we will find the gifts from Santa under the tree along with a few from mommy & daddy. The rest of Dustin’s family will also come over to enjoy present opening and maybe a late breakfast. After that, who knows?! It’s all open right now. I’m not sure what anyone else’s plans are. In the past, we have gone back to my parents house (I guess I’m glad they live about 3 minutes from our house!) and had dinner, and then back to our house for another family late night dinner.
Another fun fact about this time of year? Tomorrow, my niece will be THREE. Three. It’s amazing. So it’s time to take a look back at the past 3 years… or at least a few sections of the past 3 years.
The day she was born… I was one PROUD auntie (still am!)
Look at her head of hair! oh my!
And now she is old enough to make cookies? With little to no help!? She sure is growing up FAST!
And how is this for cute?!
Yup, this post was jam packed full of pictures. Hope you enjoyed them.
Happy third birthday Mariah. Auntie loves you so much!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! Love the backround. It looks like you are doing well in the Christmas preparations department! Way to stay on top of things! (My kinda gal!) :-)
Wow, she's getting a lot of presents! Your neice is adorable, I cannot wait for my sister to have a baby- I'll love being an aunt.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika
What a precious baby Ÿ
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Drop by again anytime.
Wow, looks like you're pretty set for Christmas! I'm so jealous, I totally procrastinating & now I'm going to stores like crazy lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your niece, she's adorable :)