Are you rushing to finish up your Holiday shopping? Well, stop! CSN stores offers 200+ stores to shop at, all in the comfort of your very own home! Whether you are looking for toys, bedding, leather messenger bags, furniture, or cookware, CSN has it!
How awesome is this?!
They have so much to offer, I just KNOW you will be able to finish up your holiday shopping quickly and easily!
CSN stores is offering one of my readers $35.00 to spend on anything they want at ANY of their 200+ online stores, in the way of a promotional code!
Here’s how to enter!
You must do the mandatory entry, or all other entries will be deleted. Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry and leave an email address so I can contact you!
Mandatory Entry
-Follow my blog publicly via GFC, or remind me if you already do!
Extra Entries
-Head on over to CSN.com and tell me what YOU would do with your $35.00 if you win!
- Share this giveaway on facebook, linking back to this page and give me the link
- Follow me on twitter, and tweet this giveaway! (This option can be done once daily)
- “Like” CSN stores on facebook and let me know your facebook name
- Add my button to your blog roll and let me know where I can find it!
- Blog about this giveaway (3 entries!!!)
*This giveaway will end December 17th at 9pm CST. I will choose the winner via random.org and the winner will be notified by email. You will have 24 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be selected.*
Best of luck to everyone!
I am now following you on GFC - Lori/ www.adayinmotherhood.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to use the gift card to get a jewelry box for me oldest daughter!
ReplyDeleteHere is my FB post!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1452392567
I am now following you on twitter - @lomargie and here is my tweet: http://twitter.com/lomargie/statuses/12263771393236992
ReplyDeleteI like CSN on FB under Lori Pace
ReplyDeleteI tried to grab your button, but it won't paste to mine :(
ReplyDeleteI am already following you :)
ReplyDeletecrystal_raines@hotmail.com
I'm a follower & would love a chance to win!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC
ReplyDeleteThe Adventures of Mommy B
I'd probably buy some shoes for one of my kiddies
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC! Thanks for coming my way, I'm following back. Thanks for inviting me to your giveaway also :)
ReplyDeletebrookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would buy some GuideCraft (I think) chunky puzzles.
ReplyDeletebrookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteIf I won the $35 gift card, I'd buy new frying pans. I know that sounds so un-glamourous, but I really need them!
ReplyDeleteI am now following you on twitter and I re-tweeted your giveaway tweet!
ReplyDelete@take2mommy
I am a new follower on GFC!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy Youngest would love VTech Tote and Go Laptop :)
ReplyDeleteFollow & Tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/AlexisAKAMOM/status/14731718460178432
Button up on my right side column under Girls & a Guy who Rock. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you.
ReplyDeletelacylikesfrogs at yahoo dot com
I added your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://raisingrichmeiers.blogspot.com
lacylikesfrogs at yahoo dot com
Following via GFC
ReplyDeleteHi girly - I'm a follower via GFC :)
ReplyDeleteI posted on FB about this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/daniiiGRL
Duh, following you via GFC! Only losers don't follow your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteIf I won the $35, I'd buy some new cookie sheets! Mine are gross and my christmas cookies might be scared! haha
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter & I tweeted: http://twitter.com/We_HaveItAll
ReplyDeleteI like me some CSN on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI like CSN on FB - Danielle B.
ReplyDeleteYou button is on my blog! Down at the bottom of the page: http://wedonthaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHi thanks for following me! I'm now following back :)
ReplyDeleteI want one of the originals dolls for my daughter!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/We_HaveItAll
i am a follower
ReplyDeletesheets, dutch oven, everytime i shop there my wish list changes!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteJenn
jaikok(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would like to use it towards a chicco carseat.
ReplyDeleteJenn
jaikok(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
amandaandandy@yahoo.com
What don't I need? I would probably shop for myself (selfish huh?) because my son is getting TONS for Christmas...but then I'd get there and get either a game for him or my hubby.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
amandaandandy@yahoo.com
I follow you on GFC. :D
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
I'm following you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
I would love to get new curtains for my family room...that I am going to re-do after the New Year. ;)
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
Liked CSN on facebook.
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
I put your button on my blog. (left side)
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
Posted and linked your giveaway. It's on the left side under "giveaways". It will stay there until the end of the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for this opportunity!!!
amerskine at hotmail dot com
Posted and linked your giveaway. It's on the left side under "giveaways". It will stay there until the end of the giveaway.
ReplyDelete2
amerskine at hotmail dot com
Posted and linked your giveaway. It's on the left side under "giveaways". It will stay there until the end of the giveaway.
ReplyDelete3
amerskine at hotmail dot com
I would use it to buy Legos for my son.
ReplyDeletefollow by GFC
ReplyDeleteCarole
gram122@comcast.net
I would like to get some marked down Christmas items for next year.
ReplyDeleteCarole
gram122@comcast.net
GFC follower: Erinn Sluka
ReplyDeleteerinnsluka@gmail.com
I may use it to start stocking up on outdoor toys for spring/summer..i want to get my son a playhouse or swing set! erinnsluka2gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like CSN on FB @ erinn arena sluka
ReplyDeleteerinnsluka@gmail.com