Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our California Vacation

You might remember the first post about our vacation. If not, you can read it here. There wasn’t too much posted other than a select few pictures. But I’m finally ready to share some more pictures with you!

You saw our trip to Hollywood and our day at the beach. What you didn’t get to see was Sea World! And the sunset in the mountains! So here are some more pictures! I hope you enjoy!

72242_10150321129655029_878180028_15761515_5480543_n

75135_10150321131270029_878180028_15761539_6815508_n 149431_10150321129700029_878180028_15761517_3465456_n

Look at the size of this pinecone!

76800_10150321130685029_878180028_15761530_4450365_n

39548_10150321131560029_878180028_15761549_3174195_n 76303_10150321131390029_878180028_15761546_3266054_n

Aren’t they gorgeous?! I know the ones of us as a family came out a little dark and blurry… but they’re the best we’ve got!

Now on to Sea World!!! We had a blast! Samantha didn’t really get to nap at all that day, and she was tired and cranky, but she did great in spite of everything!

76394_10150321135255029_878180028_15761594_7251846_n

We saw penguins…

148796_10150321135235029_878180028_15761592_3820078_n

and dolphins!

73432_10150321136855029_878180028_15761621_1188862_n

And seals…

150052_10150321135820029_878180028_15761606_7920218_n

and SHAMU!

73057_10150321138300029_878180028_15761652_1718344_n 74299_10150321137705029_878180028_15761640_8119175_n

Samantha got her face painted… and sat still throughout the entire thing!

76832_10150321135925029_878180028_15761609_5774436_n

The finished product!

39591_10150321136265029_878180028_15761614_255661_n

We had a great vacation! I’m sure there will be more to share in the upcoming weeks!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! If you haven’t made it over to my giveaway, find the button the the right sidebar and go enter! Super cute hats and the giveaway ends this Friday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Looks like you all had a fabulous vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, I love the face painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoosh I LOVE her face painting!! And I love the new blog design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's a lovely facepainting!
    Hope you follow me back!
    http://upthehillbothways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!