I spent the better part of a month looking for holiday cards last year. I could not find anything I liked. I tried my hand at designing my own – big FAIL! Then a friend told me about Shutterfly. I went to the website and was shocked! There were so many cute cards, that I had a hard time picking just one! Not only were the designs adorable, but the cards were a great quality and the colors looked gorgeous!
So now it’s time to start choosing this years card. Of course, Shutterfly was my first choice, and like last year, I am having a hard time choosing just one design. So, I figured I could post some options here and let you help me decide!
These are the main 3 I’m leaning towards… But I’m leaning more towards the first 2…
Shutterfly offers a huge variety of photo Christmas cards and wall calendars.
They are my first choice option for all my printable cards and calendars, as well as just my everyday photos.
Check them out, you will NOT be disappointed.
Oh, and if you’re a blogger, you can get 50 FREE Holiday cards from Shutterfly!!!
Just follow this link for more information!!!
now following.. Love the blog.
ReplyDelete