Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010 Part 2

Did you all enter my giveaway yet? Well, DO IT! HERE

And then did you see my first post about Halloween? Make sure to check it out here.

So here are the pictures from Saturday. I don’t have many… taking a 1 year old trick-or-treating at the mall is hard to do while taking pictures! But my mom got a couple.

Here are the pictures from before we left.

I’m ready to go mommy!

39578_10150315607830029_878180028_15664066_5328244_n 76123_10150315608845029_878180028_15664090_3466656_n 77133_10150315609560029_878180028_15664111_2044251_n

Say cheese! tickle, tickle!

75732_10150315609690029_878180028_15664116_4667229_n

Mommy’s turn!

149961_10150315610605029_878180028_15664132_1138900_n

And then we were off to meet my mom, sister and niece at the mall.

67514_1435037477833_1289842305_31032045_1316142_n

Excuse the crappy picture quality. She looked in her basket everytime someone dropped anything in.

67514_1435037557835_1289842305_31032047_4569812_n

With my cute little niece, Mariah.

67756_1435039477883_1289842305_31032055_3786673_n 67756_1435039437882_1289842305_31032054_4504566_n

And then we went home. To check out her loot!

76041_10150315613290029_878180028_15664160_3494275_n 75696_10150315613175029_878180028_15664157_5693568_n

Wow! Look mommy! I think I’ll have this one!

71924_10150315614395029_878180028_15664187_4817214_n 73601_10150315613950029_878180028_15664180_4144518_n

But she ended up getting this one.

39543_10150315606955029_878180028_15664039_5252269_n

YUMMY!

148401_10150315607150029_878180028_15664044_6889342_n

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Looks like your little babe had a fantastic Halloween!

    I am a new follower to your blog, hope you will follow us back to our blog Just Married with Coupons

    We also have a Monday Hop and Giveaway Link Up if you wanted to come and join us and add your giveaway too!
    Give It To Me Monday

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. newest follower from Monday's hop

    come on over to my place
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute!!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics....Met through the Monday blog hop. I am now following you. thanks for the follow back. http://Back2Brooklyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!