Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010 Part 1

Here is my promised post. Yeah, yeah, I know… almost a week later! Well… I’ve been a busy lady. Work is keeping me beyond occupied, so that means less blogging time. Which is a real stinker, because I haven’t had the time to participate in any blog hops lately. And with my giveaway ending just around the corner, I need some more participants! So if you haven’t entered yet, please go do it now! It’s this post right here

So… now that I have that part taken care of… here are the pictures promised!

We carved a pumpkin! I really wanted to let her finger paint it, since I thought she would enjoy that more, but I couldn’t find finger paint at Walmart, and I didn’t feel like driving around all over the place to get some. She had a good time anyways, and seeing her face when she saw it all lit up was beyond worth it!

     67266_10150311887560029_878180028_15569864_6577307_n 67407_10150311888520029_878180028_15569882_1868612_n 74429_10150311888270029_878180028_15569879_5391476_n

She was hesitant about sticking her fingers in there at first, but eventually she was very excited to pull out the yucky insides and throw it in the garbage!

71769_10150311889960029_878180028_15569950_7961538_n

Say cheese Samantha! Oh my gosh, do I love that face or what!?

74526_10150311890240029_878180028_15569965_1068400_n

And you can’t finish cleaning out a pumpkin without kissing it, right? umm… well… that’s how she feels I guess!

71656_10150311890300029_878180028_15569969_2469695_n

And then we inspect it to make sure everything is all cleaned out.

67242_10150311890480029_878180028_15569980_8093905_n

Yup! It’s clean! Mommy draws the face… and then cleans it off and draws another one. Then daddy gets to carve it!

73148_10150311890905029_878180028_15570006_2419413_n

and here is the finished product. Not perfect, but pretty darn good for drawing a face freehand. I’m no artist people!68771_10150311887425029_878180028_15569860_971979_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!