Hi Jessica, Hope you and yours are well! I think you are having a girl but it is hard to be exact without seeing your tummy shape. What was biting your sweet little girl? All the best, Mel
I agree with 'anonymous' - I'd have to see the shape of your belly towards the end of your pregnancy to take a good guess. But I voted BOY! That would be perfect!
I picked girl...but maybe just because I have a daughter :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteHope you and yours are well! I think you are having a girl but it is hard to be exact without seeing your tummy shape. What was biting your sweet little girl? All the best, Mel
I agree with 'anonymous' - I'd have to see the shape of your belly towards the end of your pregnancy to take a good guess. But I voted BOY! That would be perfect!
ReplyDelete