
1. What is your natural hair color? dark dirty blonde
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunsets for sure
3. What is the first thing you notice about people? hmm... im not sure. attitude i guess.
4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone? depends. mostly texting, although if i needs lots of answers or it seems easier to just call really quick, i will.
5. What size of shoes do you wear? 9.5/10ish?
Go link up!
Following you from hoo are you? party. Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLots of dirty blonds at this party :) You gotta love those sunsets
ReplyDeleteSo many size 9's today. That's my size, too. My daughter and I actually shared shoes for about three months, until her feet got just a little longer and little more round than mine. Oh, well. I did end up getting a couple of her old pairs... or were they mine and she was just borrowing them? Happy blogging. beth @ http://anothersummeroffun.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey! This looks like fun! Maybe I'll join next time :)
ReplyDelete