Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stressful/Slacker/Excited

Yes. I am stressed beyond limits. I have slacked beyond belief. And I am excited more than you can imagine.

Slacked - blog. Really. I have not written a single GOOD blog in ages.
Stressed - packing/what to pack
Excited - in 48 hours time, i will be on a plane, hopefully in the air on my way to California.

Samantha is starting to talk sooo much now! It's incredible the stuff that she knows! She can tell you what multiple animals sound like and as much as she doesn't listen, she does definitely understand what we are talking about. She is an expert at saying "mommy" and "daddy" and "please" and so much more! She is so polite!

It's so hard to believe that in just over 6 months she will be 2 years old and will have a baby brother or sister. What did I get myself into!? haha. More hugs and love. I can deal with that. My favorite part of the day? When i get home from work and she sees me. She gets soo excited to see me and it melts my heart.

The pregnancy is going pretty good. I'm still pretty tired a lot, but I guess if thats the worst I have to deal with, it's okay. This time around, I'm having much more back pain. I didn't have any with Samantha at all. This time I feel as though I carry bricks on my back all day long. I am anxiously waiting for the ultrasound to find out if we are expecting a baby girl or boy. We'll see on Sept. 22, so long as the baby cooperates.

I'm so excited about my vacation, but yet so nervous at the same time. It's going to be my first time on a plane, as well as Dustin's first time. Plus we will have Samantha. But I have a very detailed list of the things I will need, so hopefully I won't forget anything!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have a lot going on! I thought I was the only one who has never been on a plane before, lol. Good luck packing - I don't think I could do it! I'm the type that would get on the plane with a dipaer & a sippy :)

    Anyway, I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all about being busy and struggling to keep up with it all. WOW, another one on the way! Mine are two years apart. Sometimes it was a challenge when they were really little, but in time, you get the routine down!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love!