I have just finished a phone call with Best Buy and I have to say that I am completely, 100000000% dissatisfied with their customer support. Now, maybe this IS my fault... but honestly, I just don't pay attention.
I bought my phone almost a year ago. A year ago on November 10. And when I bought my phone from Best Buy they asked me if I wanted to sign up for the Best Buy insurance on this said phone. I said yes. I gave them my Best Buy card and do what you gotta do, blah blah blah. So now we fast forward to current times. My phone keeps freezing and being retarded. I go to Best Buy where they tell me that I do not have this insurance that I "purchased" and tell me to call their 800 number. Whatever. So I call. The lady has complete attitude with me because "it was my responsibility to look at the receipt and verify that everything was purchased correctly".
I'm sorry. No. It's not. it's the employees responsibility to ring things up the correct way. And since they didn't, they are refusing to start coverage now. So now I'm stuck with a POS phone and a pissed off attitude.
I may or may not have ended the conversation with "So you're telling me that I cannot trust any Best Buy associate to handle my purchases correctly? k. thats great. Don't think I will buy anything from you again".
Well, that may have been 5 years old of me, but *sigh* of course, I will go back to this store I am hating so much. Because honestly, i need a new phone. Just have to wait about 3 more months to get it. oh well.
Jessica....you are totally correct here. You should not go back there bc of the way they treated you. In this economy customer service is of high importance. Blaming you is NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! That is why good companies that treat their customers with respect are flourishing. Such as Chick fila,Kohls and Sears just to name a few.
ReplyDelete