Being a mom
As I sit here and watch my baby girl lay on the couch next to me, just staring up at me with such trust, I feel like life can't get any better. I am sitting here thinking of just how fast my baby girl will grow up. She'll go to pre-school, then kindergarten. Then first grade. Soon she will be in middle school, and then high school. I just can't seem to help wondering what the future has in store for my precious little girl. Will she go to college? Or will she just find a job straight out of school? I am hoping she makes all the right decisions for her future, but those are her decisions alone to make. Eventually, I hope she will get married, and then have some little precious little ones of her own. Hopefully, a good 25 years down the road or so. As I sit here and watch my 10 week old daughter, I can't help but think of her future. And just how proud of her I already am. Tonight, she is full of smiles and in such a good mood. I still haven't been able to catch a smile in a picture, but hopefully she allows it soon. As me and Dustin lay there together watching her and playing with her, I realize just how lucky and blessed I am to have her. She is SUCH a good baby. Already sleeping through the night for a few weeks now, and not really crying at all unless something is bothering her. She gets quite a few tummy aches... we think because of the formula. But they are getting better, and she started nursing again this morning. Hopefully her tummy aches will go away soon!
She does love attention from her mommy and daddy though, and she definitely lets us know when it is time for her attention. Not that we need to be asked twice! She is most definitely the best accomplishment in our lives. We couldn't have imagined it any better. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!