It's so hard to believe that just 3 months ago, I was sitting in the hospital, in labor. Waiting for Samantha to make her debut. Little did I know I would be having a c-section later in the evening.
I can't believe that time has gone so fast. I've been back to work since Monday and I hate leaving her at home without me. But at least she is with her daddy. Samantha has a cold, and it seems like it really bothers her. She has been crying a lot and is hard to calm down. Her appetite is great though! She has had some low-grade fevers, but the doctors aren't concerned. I just can't wait for her to get better. She is stuffy and I'm pretty sure she is just not feeling well overall. My poor baby.
Other than that, life is good. As always. I can't think of a way life could not be good... with such a perfect little family. Dustin and I are still looking for a new place to live, and we are not having such good luck with finding anything. Hopefully we will find something in the next 3 months.
I can't believe Samantha has been here for a quarter of a year!
*sighs* Life is good. Life is very good.
i love you jess
ReplyDelete