Samantha is two and a half months now! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She "talks" a lot now, and smiles are coming like crazy! She is such a happy baby!
We brought her to the doctor this past week and she is already 12 pounds, 2 ounces! I can't believe it! She can support her head so well. She also really likes her tongue. She sticks it out, and then pulls it back in, kind of like a little lizard :-) She has also discovered her hands, she sticks them in her mouth and sucks on her fist. It is adorable.
She is my pride and joy, and I couldn't have imagined life any better.
<3

We brought her to the doctor this past week and she is already 12 pounds, 2 ounces! I can't believe it! She can support her head so well. She also really likes her tongue. She sticks it out, and then pulls it back in, kind of like a little lizard :-) She has also discovered her hands, she sticks them in her mouth and sucks on her fist. It is adorable.
She is my pride and joy, and I couldn't have imagined life any better.
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!